This is a photographic record of walks I have taken in the five boroughs -- posted in rough chronological order.

I'll skip around from borough to borough as the mood strikes me. I'll add captions and occasionally a brief
commentary but, for the most part, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves
.














.



Glass blowing exhibition, Cooper-Hewitt Museum.
June 2























One shot on the way to the subway....






...and a stop at Columbus Circle..






(Both shots from inside the Time Warner Center)


.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Ooooh, looks like you're having a great time with your new cam! Did you get to do any glass blowing? ;-)

Bob Lejeune said...

No. And the quality of picture taking was limited by glass barrier between audience and "performers."

Diane said...

Aawwe, too bad, but it still looks like you're enjoying your cam! ;-)

Emery Roth said...

Very interesting! My daughter and I stood in the same spot and photographed. All three of us have seen this differently. Whodathunk there could be such differing views of this wall of glass by Columbus Circle?