This is a photographic record of walks I have taken in the five boroughs -- posted in rough chronological order.

I'll skip around from borough to borough as the mood strikes me. I'll add captions and occasionally a brief
commentary but, for the most part, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves
.














.

Rockefeller Center

  
June 2

Among the most talented in New York City are the window display designers. The windows at Anthropology that I saw today are marvelously done.  I stayed there for about two hour, left and came back again for a different light.  The display and the reflections combined in some interesting ways.  In a month or so the only traces will be the photographs taken by thousands of tourists.












 Girl though the window






 Display and reflection in the Anthropologie window (2)








Display and reflection in the Anthropologie window (1)








Fifth Avenue Mannequin



No comments: