This is a photographic record of walks I have taken in the five boroughs -- posted in rough chronological order.

I'll skip around from borough to borough as the mood strikes me. I'll add captions and occasionally a brief
commentary but, for the most part, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves
.














.

Frankfurt Street Life

June 23

In European cities the streets belong to the people whereas in America the street tend to belong to cars.  (Unfortunately, lately, the streets of NYC belong to the cops).  Below is a small sample of Frankfurt's varied street life. Most of the photos below were taken one Saturday June 23 walking around the city, our last day in Bavaria.
 



 People strolling outside the Galleria


 I meet the clowns



 The clowns meet the vegetarians




1 comment:

Simon said...

The clowns meet the vegetarians...too funny. I like that first image. Looks like the streets have to belong to the crowds-so many people, tho' Times Square trumps this big time. Happy weekend Bob.